Learn about the latest in avionics solutions, including the new touchscreen G500/G600 TXi Flight Displays, Autopilots, Engine Monitoring, G5 Indicators, and ADS-B solutions. Spend time discussing your options with Joe Stewart, Garmin Representative.
Lunch provided ~ Door Prizes! ~ Discounts!
(unit only - installation additional - installation by Georgia Avionics only)
The TXi family incorporates a familiar touchscreen design with modern processors that support improved map and chart rendering, faster panning and contemporary single-finger zoom and pinch-to-zoom gestures. Through any combination of the touchscreen or dual concentric knobs, pilots can quickly access and view flight information at a glance. Modernized displays and large fonts offer improved readability, while the simplistic user-interface helps reduce overall pilot workload. Pilots will also appreciate a familiar in-flight experience behind the TXi series as the user interface is harmonious with multiple Garmin products, such as the GTN™ 650/750 touchscreen navigators.
Touchscreen Flight Displays for General Aviation Aircraft
• Bright, crisp 10.6” and 7” LCD touchscreen displays offer industry-leading scalability and flexibility in a wide range of panel configurations
• Engine information system (EIS) optionally available on 7” displays or 10.6” display with split-screen data strip
• HSI mapping enhances situational awareness with MFD-like geographical map detail, weather, traffic display and more — overlaid within HSI portion of the primary flight display (PFD)
• Interfaces with popular avionics and autopilots, offering full touchscreen system continuity with our GTN™ 650/750 series¹
• Full compatibility with original G500 system sensors for a simplified, cost-effective upgrade path