Avionics For Sale
Georgia Avionics has served the needs of the Southeastern avionics community for more than 40 years. We are the regional leader in avionics sales, proudly serving Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida with competitive pricing, quality service, and a broad selection of avionics for sale.
Georgia Avionics offers avionics sales, installation, and service for the following manufacturers:
- Aero Safe
- ARC/Cessna (Sigma Tek) – Cessna Autopilot and Avionics Service
- Aspen Avionics – Your most economical GLASS COCKPIT systems
- Avidyne/Flightmax – Color Multi Function Displays and Radar Replacement Displays
- Avionics Innovations Inc. – Aircraft Stereo Systems
- L-3 Avionics (Stormscope Weather Avoidance System) & ADS-B Transponder; Skywatch
- Century Flight Systems (Autopilots)
- Dynon Avionics
- Flightcom Corp
- Freeflight Systems
- Genesys Systems (Formerly S-TEC – Autopilot Systems)
- Garmin – Handheld and Panel Mount Avionics
- ICOM Avionics
- JP Instruments
- Mid Continent Instruments Inc. – New and Overhauled Aircraft Instruments
- PS Engineering Inc. – Audio Panels & Intercoms
- Sigtronics Inc. – Intercom Systems
- Standby Vacuum
- Stormscope Systems (L-3 Avionics)
- Surcheck TCAS,
- WSI Weather
- XM Satellite Weather
Items which we typically carry include the Garmin GTN750, GTN650, Garmin G600, Garmin G500, Garmin GDL88, Garmin GTS800, S-Tec System 55X Autopilot, Aspen EFD1000Pro and more. Please call if you don’t see what you are looking for listed online, we might still have it in stock.
In addition to our avionics for sale, we also perform bi-annual VFR and IFR aircraft certification required by the Federal Aviation Administration from our location on the Barrow County Airport in Winder, GA. (KWDR), which is about thirty five miles northeast of Atlanta, GA. just off Interstate 316 between Lawrenceville and Athens, GA.
Request More Information
Barrow County Airport
841B Ronald Wood Road
Winder, GA 30680
Lastest Avionics News
- Don’t delay. Call Georgia Avionic...
- Announcing the Garmin GTX335 / GTX345 transpond...
- Garmin has had great success with a G1000 retro...