Avionics For Sale
Georgia Avionics has served the needs of the Southern avionics community for over 30 years. We are the regional leader in avionics sales, proudly servicing the Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Florida and surrounding areas with the lowest prices, the best service and the widest selection of avionics for sale.
Take a look at our aircraft avionics for sales below. Remember, even if you don’t see what you’re looking for below, just give us a call at (770) 867-0002. Our inventory is always updating, and even if we don’t have the avionics for sale you need, we’ll happily connect you to someone who does.
Georgia Avionics offers avionics sales, installation and service for the following manufacturers:
- Aero Safe
- ARC/Cessna (Sigma Tek) – Cessna Autopilot and Avionics Service
- Aspen Avionics – Your most economical GLASS COCKPIT systems
- Avidyne/Flightmax – Color Multi Function Displays and Radar Replacement Displays
- Avionics Innovations Inc. – Aircraft Stereo Systems
- Bendix/King/Honeywell (Warranty Repair Capability)
- L-3 Avionics (Stormscope Weather Avoidance System) & Skywatch
- Century Flight Systems (Autopilots)
- Dynon Avionics
- Flightcom Corp.
- Garmin AT
- Garmin International Inc. – Handheld and Panel Mount Avionics
- ICOM Avionics
- JP Instruments
- II Morrow
- Mid Continent Instruments Inc. – New and Overhauled Aircraft Instruments
- PS Engineering Inc. – Audio Panels & Intercoms
- Ryan International
- S-Tec Autopilots and Avionics Systems
- Sigtronics Inc. – Intercom Systems
- Standby Vacuum
- Stormscope Systems (L-3 Avionics)
- Surcheck TCAS,
- WSI Weather
- X-M Satellite Weather
Items which we typically carry include the Garmin GTN750, GTN650, Garmin G600, Garmin G500, Garmin GDL88, Garmin GTS800, S-Tec System 55X Autopilot, Aspen EFD1000Pro and more. Please call if you don’t find see what you are looking for listed online, we might still have it in stock.
In addition to our avionics for sale, we also perform bi-annual VFR and IFR aircraft certification required by the Federal Aviation Administration from our location on the Barrow County Airport in Winder, GA. (KWDR), which is about thirty five miles east of Atlanta, GA. just off Interstate 316 between Lawrenceville and Athens, GA.
Request More Information
Barrow County Airport
841B Ronald Wood Road
Winder, GA 30680